- Check it at 11am and 4pm to make sure it isn’t the first thing you do (and get sucked into) and also so you have a clear inbox by the end of your day.
- If your to-do list is already overflowing, add email checking times to your calendar.
- Close your email software.
- Don’t use an email browser client, because it will be too tempting.
- Use a desktop app with no easily accessible shortcut.
- Hide your email app on the last page of a folder full of apps you never go to.
151 people saved this idea