- Non-acceptance of emotional response (reacting to the expression of emotion)
- Difficulty to commit to planned goals (by the irruption of afflictive emotion)
- Difficulty in controlling impulses (not being able to inhibit)
- Lack of emotional awareness (not being able to name it, label it)
- Limited access to emotional regulation strategies(not knowing how to regain control over afflictive emotion)
- Lack of emotional clarity (not being able to discern the emotions that appear)
Mindfulness can bring improvements in all of these facets.