- Color Code. Assign color to common themes in your lectures, when highlighting information.
- Organize your notes by compiling handouts, putting tabs, writing neatly, using outlines, to make your notes appealing.
- Study the Graphics. Use charts and graphics in your textbook to easily remember information.
- Draw pictures or figures to accompany the information you're trying to learn.
- Watch documentaries or videos to get a bigger picture and expand your knowledge on the topic you want to learn.
- Draw concept maps to easily categorize a certain subject. Illustrate pictures relating to each subtopic.
153 people saved this idea