To make better use of your time, drop your current book if you find one that’s better, but be careful not to abandon it for one with a catchy title. Fractal Reading will help you discern when it’s time to change books.
26 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
The Way You Read Books Says A Lot About Your Intelligence, Here's Why
- Success And Buying Too Many Books
- “I maybe start half the books I get, and I probably finish a third of the books I start. An...
- Reading Hack 1: View Books As An Experiment
- Reading Hack 2: Do Fractal Reading
- Reading Hack 3: View Your Unread Books As A Reminder Of How Little You Know
- Fractal Reading For Nonfiction Books
- Reading Hack 4: Abandon Good Books For Great Books
- “At every moment, you should be reading the best book you know of in the world [for you]. B...
- Reading Hack 5: Use Books To Create Space In Your Mind For Great Ideas To Collide
- Reading Hack 6: Read Books Like Magazines
- Smart Readers And Book Hoarders