- Be Loud and Clear without shouting. Don't let your voice creak while being loud.
- Practise Variation. Variation in your tone can convey your expressions.
- Stress on Powerful Words. You can take effective pauses, stress on a certain set of words, which will help your speech sound more interactive.
- Create a Crowd-Pleasing Speech. Connect with the audience from the start. Use tools like humour, story and experiences to attract the crowd.
- Effective pauses build curiosity in the minds of the people listening to you.
- Avoid Ahs and Uhms. To avoid such fillers, practise speaking a lot.
- Sound Enthusiastic and Confident. Do not sound lousy, monotonous or use the same variation of tone in your speech. Display enthusiasm in your words.
33 people saved this idea