Communicaion is a relational process of creating and interpreting messages that elicit a response.
1. Messages are at the core of coomunication. Whether we're deing with interpersonal messages or texts, messages are central in understanding communication.
2. Messages are usually constructed and deliberate. Even response cries and knee-jerk responses are planned.
3. Messages are open to different kinds of interpretation. We could be listening to the same thing but hearing something totally different from what the interactional partner is saying.
4. Communication is relational - it affects us and our social worlds.
5. Communication is goal-driven.
MORE IDEAS FROM THEBOOK
Communication isn't a feature of a relationship; communication is what constitutes a relationship. We're in a relationship because we talk to each other. (Relational dialectics theory, communication perspective)
Instant intimacy is a myth. Relationships take time to develop. Accordin to Social Penetration Theory, relationshils develop in gradual fashion. The best path to intimacy is through mutual self-disclosure.
101 Blockchains is a leading online platform for everything related to blockchain. Its courses are some of the most comprehensive ones available on the internet. The certified enterprise professional course covers the most important aspects of learning blockchain within 4 weeks where each week has 3 to 4 sessions. The learners get the opportunity to know about all the fundamentals, approaches to implementation, and up-to-date tools. Smart contracts development is also in the syllabus.
Online learning gives us a choice and is a flexible virtual approach to learning, but it is not easier or faster, and one still has to learn. It is convenient due to zero commute time, no parking hassles and savings in daily expenses, but it still requires time and effort.
It requires more discipline and good study habits, along with enthusiasm and time management skills.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.