Keep reading for FREE
Communication isn't a feature of a relationship; communication is what constitutes a relationship. We're in a relationship because we talk to each other. (Relational dialectics theory, communication perspective)
Communicaion is a relational process of creating and interpreting messages that elicit a response.
1. Messages are at the core of coomunication. Whether we're deing with interpersonal messages or texts, messages are central in understanding communication.
2. Messages are usually constructed and deliberate. Even response cries and knee-jerk responses are planned.
3. Messages are open to different kinds of interpretation. We could be listening to the same thing but hearing something totally different from what the interactional partner is saying.
4. Communication is relational - it affects us and our social worlds.
5. Communication is goal-driven.
MORE LIKE THIS
10 Best Blockchain Courses and Where to Find Them
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
75% OFF | 1-Year Pro Subscription