When anger comes knocking, and it will, we have to know how to deal with it appropriately. If mismanaged, it can take down company morale and sabotage your ability to lead and collaborate well.
MORE IDEAS FROM 6 Mental Habits of People Who Manage Their Emotions Remarkably Well
"The longer I live, the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it."
1. Patience, patience, patience.
2. Be calm today, plan a better fight tomorrow.
3. Listen to the other person full before opening the mouth
4. Hold back your sentences just for 2 seconds, when you are emotionally unstable.
5. Practice Pranayama. It helps to think better and clearly.
6. Join Yoga class
7. If you are told to have Pitta body type, incorporate Pitta controlled measures. Such as having raisins, almonds, ghee regularly etc.
8. Sleep for at least 7 hours at night.
Ayurvedic herbs useful to control anger:
Brahmi – Bacopa monnieri
Mandookaparni – Gotu Kola
Draksha – Raisins – Vitis vinifera
Psychologist and author Daniel Goleman identifies Self-awareness as one of the key components of emotional intelligence. Self-awareness involves the ability to recognize moods, emotions, and feelings. Part of self-awareness also involves being aware of how you monitor your emotions and moods inlfuence other people.
This ability to monitor your own emotional states is a basic requirement for emotional intelligence.
People with high emotional intelligence are more likely to understand the root cause of the problem and solve it in a calm manner instead of dismissing it as a nuisance.
When we respond rather than react we take the time to pause, perceive, and pursue the action that we think best for the scenario.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.