“It is quite impossible to unite happiness with a yearning for what we don’t have. Happiness has all that it wants, and resembling the well-fed, there shouldn’t be hunger or thirst.”
IDEA & QUOTE EXTRACTED FROM:
Stoic Zen; 10 Crucial Life Lessons from Ancient Eastern and Western Philosophy
- Keep Learning and Studying Philosophy
- Be Balanced
- Train Rigorously Against The Stirrings of the Senses
- A Wise Man Is A Good Man
- “As long as you live, keep learning how to live.”
- Everything Is Exactly How It’s Supposed To Be
- Emotions Are Hallucinations; See The World As It Is
- Find What Is In Your Control
- “It is quite impossible to unite happiness with a yearning for what we don’t have. Happines...
- Happiness And Desire Are Incompatible
- “Two elements must be rooted out once and for all:The fear of future sufferin...
- Live In The Moment
- Remember That You Will Die