- Get your minimum viable community out.
- Most groups will probably need at least a location.
- If your company or office are adequate, bring people in. It’s probably good for the company’s brand.If not, heading to a coffee shop, bar, or restaurant is better than nothing.
- If your event has direct costs, reach out to the provider and ask for discounts. The steady business you will bring will make up for it.
- Figure out how to market and promote it. The Internet and social networks are often the best ways.
- Put yourself and your ideas out there, trying won’t cost you anything.
35 people saved this idea