- Vision:they use a mix of logic and creativity to define ambitious but rigorous visions of what needs to be achieved.
- Framework: taking into account their own biases, timeline and resources, they can define their objectives and develop multiple action plans.
- Perceptiveness:they observe and understand the world from all the different perspectives.
- Assertiveness: They’re good at evaluating, deciding and promptly executing their decisions without letting doubts fog their vision.
- Flexibility: they seek advice to compensate for their weaknesses and then twist their ideas and framework to achieve their goals. But they are flexible without breaking the rules.
- Emotional Balance: they are aware and balance their emotions so as to favor the achievement of their goals.
- Patience: they understand that most achievements are a long-term endeavor involving various milestones and a lot of effort.
258 people saved this idea