• Acknowledge the opinions, feelings and needs
• Be more open to suggestions
• Give 100% of your attention to the job
• Spend more of your free time out with people
• Get a grip on your emotions
• Work on overcoming your insecurities
• Learn people’s emotional trigger
• Start saying sorry more often
• Learn to forgive
• Stop sweating the small things
• Don’t jump to conclusions
• Make criticism constructive
• Spend some time with your family
• Don’t nag people, preach or give them unwanted lessons
• Never make rash decisions
There is not much point in having brilliant ideas if we cannot persuade people of their value. Persuasive debaters can win arguments using the force of their reason and by the skillful deployment of many handy techniques.
So how to win an argument? Here are some general dos and don’ts to help you win arguments together with some sneaky tactics to be aware of.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.