- Have good manners.
- Be on time.
- Personal space. Every culture has different comfort levels of personal space, so before you travel, find out how close you can get to people without being rude.
- Men’s manners. Be a gentleman. Rudeness is never manly.
- Women’s manners. You can be a lady and still show strength. It is always appropriate to be mannerly.
- Teens’ manners. Demonstrate good manners. If you exhibit proper etiquette, you'll earn respect and maybe even more privileges.
- Children’s manners. Be polite. Be the kid everyone wants to play with.
- Host and Hostess Gift. Never show up empty-handed when you're a guest in someone's home.
39 people saved this idea