- Learners proficient in fast-paced games are significantly faster at performing new cognitive tasks.
- By pretending you are teaching something to someone using simple language, you understand it better.
- Bilingual people may have a leg upwhen it comes to understanding new things and processing information, regardless of the learned language.
- Learning new material right before sleeping provides a significant retention advantage.
- Establishing as many connections as possible is an effective way to learn, and the best way to do that is to relate new information to known information.
- The brain processes visual information faster than text.Include relevant visuals (charts, symbols, diagrams…) with learning materials to improve retention.
109 people saved this idea