Keep reading for FREE
Here are ten lessons from Organize Your Business: Organize Your Life by Rachael Doyle.
1. A place for everything, and everything in its place. This simple saying is the foundation of organization. When everything has a designated spot, it is much easier to find what you need when you need it.
2. Declutter regularly. Get rid of anything that you don't use, need, or love. This will free up space and make it easier to stay organized.
3. Create systems and processes. Having systems and processes in place for everything from handling paperwork to answering emails can save you time and energy.
4. Delegate tasks. If you have the ability to delegate tasks, do it! This will free up your time so that you can focus on the most important things.
5. Take breaks. It is important to take breaks throughout the day, even if it is just for a few minutes. This will help you to stay focused and productive.
6. Set realistic goals. Don't try to do too much at once. Set realistic goals for yourself and break them down into smaller, more manageable tasks.
9. Take care of yourself. Make sure to eat healthy, get enough sleep, and exercise regularly. Taking care of yourself will help you to be more productive and organized.
10. Celebrate your successes. When you reach a goal or complete a task, take the time to celebrate your success. This will help you to stay motivated and on track.
Don't be afraid to ask for help. If you are struggling to stay organized, there are plenty of resources available to help you. Don't be afraid to ask for help from a friend, family member, or professional organizer.
I hope these lessons help you to organize your business and your life!
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates