"Our brains evolved to learn by doing things, not by hearing about them. This is one of the reasons that, for a lot of skills, it’s much better to spend about two thirds of your time testing yourself on it rather than absorbing it."
159 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Learn Anything: A real-world guide to mastering any new skill
- "Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any ma...
- "Our brains evolved to learn by doing things, not by hearing about them. This is one of the...
- Telling Others About Your Pursuit
- Planning Your Learning By Yourself
- Make Sure You Love The Process
- Be Specific In Your Goals
- Choose What To Learn Wisely
- Other Tips To Better Your Learning