It can keep you accountable, but it can also lead to a false sense of completeness. One way to avoid sabotaging yourself is to state your goal as a commitment rather than progress towards the finished product.
119 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Learn Anything: A real-world guide to mastering any new skill
- "Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any ma...
- "Our brains evolved to learn by doing things, not by hearing about them. This is one of the...
- Telling Others About Your Pursuit
- Planning Your Learning By Yourself
- Make Sure You Love The Process
- Be Specific In Your Goals
- Choose What To Learn Wisely
- Other Tips To Better Your Learning