- Use what you learn more and study it less, do it early and often to progress faster than just studying.
- Practice deliberately and focus on specific elements of the skill until you improve.Identify the fundamental components of the skill you’re learning that you struggle with the most and focus on them.
- Get feedback fast to better evaluate yourself and fix mistakes.
- Spread out your training to avoid burnout and increase performance.
- Make a learning plan,or even a schedule, and stick to it.
- Join a group to get benefits like extra motivation, access to a collective knowledge-base and a place to vent your frustrations. Find groups online o
175 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Learn Anything: A real-world guide to mastering any new skill
- "Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any ma...
- "Our brains evolved to learn by doing things, not by hearing about them. This is one of the...
- Telling Others About Your Pursuit
- Planning Your Learning By Yourself
- Make Sure You Love The Process
- Be Specific In Your Goals
- Choose What To Learn Wisely
- Other Tips To Better Your Learning