- Be wary of fear and spot it as soon as it begins to surface.
- Stay positive.
- Know what you know—and what you don’t.
- Embrace that which you can’t control.
- Focus only on what matters.
- Don’t seek perfection - it leaves you lamenting what you failed to accomplish instead of enjoying what you were able to achieve.
- Don’t dwell on problems.Rather focus on actions to better yourself.
- Recognize when you are overly influenced by your assumptions and emotions or by another person’s opinion.
- Have a contingency plan without asking "What if?"
293 people saved this idea