- Sometimes games tempt us to cheat, but winning while cheating is an empty victory.
- Many games have secret bonuses and features not explained. To extract the most out of things you have to be meticulous.
- Repeated failure is built into the learning curve of any well-designed game. Failure is a part of success in real life and you have to learn to embrace it.
- Experiment with strategies, even if it leads to an occasional loss.
- Most gamers are willing to spend copious amounts of time mastering games but can’t say the same about their careers. Enthusiasm propels you to success, try to bring some of that to life.
- Most people are engaged by games but not by their jobs.Try to gamefy your work and challenge yourself at the office.
130 people saved this idea