Keep reading for FREE
4, 3, 2, 1… Break a Bad Habit
To change a bad habit you must replace it with a different habit. Every habit has three parts: cue, routine, and reward.
When you silently countdown from five (cue), take a small positive action (routine), and get a pleasurable feeling of control (reward), you’ve created a new habit loop.
Ways to use the 5 Second Rule
• To push yourself
• Become more influential at work
• Be more productive
• Step outside your comfort zone
• Become more efficient at networking
• To self-monitor and control your emotions
• To manage, engage, motivate and encourage team members
The 5 Second Rule
If you have an impulse to act on a goal, you must physically move within 5 seconds or your brain will kill the idea.
• Start by counting backwards to yourself: 5-4-3-2-1. The counting will help you focus on the goal or commitment and distract you from the worries, thoughts and fears in your mind.
• As soon as you reach "1", take a small positive action towards your goal. That’s it.
reading habits, gather your
remember what you readand stay ahead of the crowd!
Save time with daily digests
No ads, all content is free
Save ideas & add your own
Get access to the mobile app
4.7 App Rating
Maybe you are not an introvert but maybe you just need better people...❤️ 😇 I love when guys you stashing my idea but please at least follow if u love ideas 🙃 https://pin.it/21K6XM2
MORE LIKE THIS