- Skateboarding: Using ramps to pick up speed, you can learn to perform tricks.
- Mountain biking: Combinies the technical skill and endurance of cross-country and the speed of downhill racing.
- Snowboarding: Adrenaline rush of speed, learning tricks, or a gentle ascent down the slope - snowboarding offers it all.
- Surfing: Standing on the board and want to have some fun doing local competitions, find a local club or school.
- Rock climbing: physically and mentally demanding it requires strength, balance and patience in order to reach the summit using a designated route.
- Caving: it allows you to go climbing, crawling, wading and swimming all in one. It’s physically challenging and an outlet for a real explorer's spirit.
4 people saved this idea