- Discover yourself: It leads you on to that path of self-discovery about what your strengths and weaknesses may be.
- Appreciation:you appreciate even the most seemingly inconsequential things in life, which we all take for granted.
- Opens your mind: It enables you to learn new cultures, new ways of life and new simplicities.
- Meet new people. You will learn to break down the barriers and communicate.
- Develop new skills: decision-making skills, learn to communicate better, improve your social skills and organisational skills.
66 people saved this idea