- Accept you're worthy. You can go far if you yourself believe you deserve positive results.
- Fight your tricky tendencies by knowing what they are. Knowing your signals and triggers will help you stop them the next time around.
- Stop yourself when you're resisting. Allow yourself to experience the feelings that you'll have as a consequence of your vulnerability, good or bad.
- Trust that you can deal with the outcome.
- Share your hurts with others.
- By not being vulnerable, you're giving away the power to hurt you.
- Realize You're Already Hurting Yourself With Inaction & That You Can Only Go Up From Here.
91 people saved this idea