- Comparing Yourself to Others. Too much focus on others is bad for business and worse for self-confidence.
- Failure to Take Risks and Consistently Challenge Yourself. The most successful people are always pushing limits and expanding boundaries.
- Succumbing to Distractions. Eliminate distractions by giving yourself a specific deadline each day. After you’ve accomplished your goal, you can reward yourself with a Facebook or Twitter visit.
- Inaction. Distraction and procrastination are like handcuffs that shackle your dreams.
- An Unwillingness to Relinquish Past Mistakes. Learn from your flubs and challenge yourself to be better in the future. Then let that guilt go!
93 people saved this idea