- Red was used to stimulate the body and mind and to increase circulation.
- Yellow was thought to stimulate the nerves and purify the body.
- Orange was used to heal the lungs and to increase energy levels.
- Blue was believed to soothe illnesses and treat pain.
- Indigo shades were thought to alleviate skin problems.
35 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Can Color Affect Your Mood and Behavior?
- "Given the prevalence of color, one would expect color psychology to be a well-developed ar...
- "Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions."
- The Psychological Effects of Color
- Color Usage In Chromotherapy
- Modern Research on Color Psychology
- Research Findings On Color Effect
- Color Preferences
- Meanings Of Colors