- The mood-altering effects of color may only be temporary.
- Warm-colored placebo pills may be more effective than cool-colored placebo pills.
- Installing blue-colored streetlights can lead to reduced crime in those areas.
- Red causes people to react with greater speed and force, something that might prove useful during athletic activities.
- Sports teams dressed in mostly black uniforms are more likely to receive penalties and that students were more likely to associate negative qualities with a player wearing a black uniform.
- Seeing the color red before taking an exam may hurt test performance.
- Certain colors have been associated with increased blood pressure, increased metabolism, and eyestrain.
23 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Can Color Affect Your Mood and Behavior?
- "Given the prevalence of color, one would expect color psychology to be a well-developed ar...
- "Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions."
- The Psychological Effects of Color
- Color Usage In Chromotherapy
- Modern Research on Color Psychology
- Research Findings On Color Effect
- Color Preferences
- Meanings Of Colors