Use you "Possiiblity Muscle". Write downn 10 ideas. The start executing the best, write out 10 ways to execute it. Then pick the best one and start off
MORE IDEAS FROM THEARTICLE
It is not what you do/don’t do. It’s what you plan and the results that impact your mood at the end of the day.
If you plan ten things to do and realize only six, you will feel bad most of the time. If you plan three crucial things to do and you do five in the end, you feel great. Your feelings are not objective.
Your mood varies with your interpretation and not the reality of your day.
1. Open a standard map: with the main topic at the centre.
2. Jot down all my ideas: without structure, in brainstorming mode.
3. Review my big mess: It supports me to eliminate what is not interesting, associate what is identical. etc
4. Review my clean new frame: I’ll review, connect it to images, leading words, and reduce it to the minimum needed.
5. Rehearse it, produce it… lose time, save time: I’ll work on producing (writing a document) or rehearsing (speech).
❤️ Brainstash Inc.