- Using your favorite color for everything may result in oversaturation.
- Choose colors according to contextto avoid being inappropriate.
- Combining colors may communicate a different message than the colors would individually.
- Consider the functionality of the object when picking a color.
- Use colors to enhance your memory by highlighting important things and associating each color with its meaning.
- Be consistent with your color usage if you are defining colors for a business.
55 people saved this idea