- Define Acceptable Behavior. Create a framework for decisioning, use a published delegation of authority statement, encourage sound business practices in collaboration, team building, leadership development, and talent management .
- Hit Conflict Head-on.Intervene pro-actively.
- Don't play favorites, don’t get involved in drama, and don’t tolerate manipulative, self-serving behavior.
- Understand the other’s motivations prior to weighing in. Take the action that will help others best achieve their goals.
- The Importance Factor. Avoid conflict for the sake of conflict.
- View Conflict as Opportunity. Divergent positions addressed properly can stimulate innovation and learning in ways like minds can't even imagine.
78 people saved this idea