In deciding to make career change, you must first identify the “essence” of what you want. Questions you need to answer are:
- What skills and talents do I want to utilize?
- What business outcomes do I want to support?
- What type of people, environments and cultures do I thrive best with/in?
- What types of challenges do I want to face in my work?
- What financial compensation and benefits are non-negotiable for me?
You have to find the right “form” of work that fits you, your lifestyle and your needs.