There are certain variations of this time management method that are worth considering.
Some of the most common types include: day theming, task batching, and time boxing. Let’s go over each briefly.
MORE IDEAS FROM THEARTICLE
" A study found that most people average only 3 minutes on a task before they switch to something else."
Time blocking your schedule
• Know your high-level priorities and goals.
• Start creating blocks for your time outside of work (morning routines, time with family/friends etc.)
• Schedule your most meaningful work for when your energy and attention naturally peak.
• Add blocks for reactive tasks each day (emails, calls, meetings).
• Write down your daily to-do list (for work, home, and family/social) and fill it in.
There is no "one size fits all schedule" for maximum productivity.
Because we all have particular strengths and weaknesses when it comes to time management and productivity, what works for one person could be a total disaster for another.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.