- Eat. Our brains need fuel to run properly, and when that fuel runs low, the brain has difficulty regulating our emotions. Eat high protein foods.
- Meditate. Devote a few minutes a day to simply focusing on your breath and your senses. You will be calmer and your decision making will be sounder.
- Sleep. Your brain’s ability to absorb glucose is significantly diminished without rest. Stay consistent with your sleep every night.
- Force Yourself until a new habit is formed.
- Get Others Involved.Find a support system.
- Do Your Research. Whatever your struggle, make it your priority to be the master of it.
714 people saved this idea