- Most people have e growth mindset about the learning style they are comfortable with: if you like math and learn in analytical ways, you probably believe you can get better at math and seek opportunities to do so.
- Most people have a fixed mindset about the learnng styles thet aren't comfortable with: if you don’t like writing, you probably believe you can’t get better at it. T
223 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
23 Smart Ways To Increase Your Confidence, Productivity, and Income - Medium
- Defining "Success"
- “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it.”
- Putting "first things" first
- Approaching learning styles
- Define your "Why"
- “Quality is not an act, it is a habit.”
- The Expectancy Theory
- Reaching Mastery
- Giving and serving
- "The key to financial freedom and great wealth is a person’s ability or skill to convert ea...
- “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
- The THANK YOU economy
- “The success of your presentation will be judged not by the knowledge you send but by what the...
- Prepare for the next day