- Repeat the name throughout your conversation. You're more likely to remember it if you say it yourself.
- End your conversation with their name in the same way as you started to ensure it sticks with you.
- Remeber how nice it is when someone you've just met calls you by your name.
53 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Instantly Charm Someone You've Never Met Before
- Be Yourself And Be Ready For Rejection
- Be Swift and Sweet
- A Simple Touch Can Go A Long Way
- The Right Kind Of Humour
- Mind Your Manners And Be Kind
- Make Them Feel Like You "Get" Them
- Look For "Latch" Words
- Charm, Don't Manipulate
- Approach With a Confident Smile
- Politely Introduce Yourself With a Question
- Commit Their Name To Memory And Use It
- Introduce Them To Someone