- Try toschedule routine things, like exercising,early in the morning.
- Work from hometo have more flexibility to organize your time and obligations.
- When committing to extra work, ensure that you can accomplish it in the time you have.
- Starting your day with a major priority task is ideal.
- Take breaksto do things that give your brain time to recharge.
- Sleeping is key to productivity.
- Create a housework schedulethat is realistic for you and try to automate away as many errands as you can.
- Reframe your to-do list from a daily thing to a weekly oneto make it less overwhelming.
- Track your daysto better manage your time.
65 people saved this idea