- Seek good information.Be skeptic and never just assume that what you’re being told is always true.
- Avoid common pitfalls, like making decisions without enough time or information.
- Look at previous mistakesso you learn from them.
- Check in with yourself and ensure that the environment isn’t influencing your decisions unnecessarily.
- Take care of yourself. You are unlikely to make the best decisions when tired or unwell.
- Make time to think. The multitasking and distraction deluge to which we’re subjected every day can undermine good decision-making.
- Analyze well.Not getting the outcome you wanted doesn’t necessarily mean the decision was bad.
95 people saved this idea