- “Movement breaks” are essential for your physical and emotional health. A 5-minute walkabout break every hour can improve your health and well-being.
- Breaks can prevent “decision fatigue. Decision fatigue can lead to simplistic decision-making and procrastination.
- Breaks restore motivation, especially for long-term goals. "Deactivating and reactivating your goals allows you to stay focused."
- Breaks increase productivity and creativity. It refreshes the mind, replenishes your mental resources, and helps you become more creative.
- “Waking rest” helps consolidate memories and improve learning. During a rest period, it appears that the brain reviews and ingrains what it previously learned.
38 people saved this idea