- Learn to recharge by yourself. You can be enormously creative and successful once you know how to recharge.
- Create a life where you can have more time by yourself.
- Make small incremental moves towards the life you want to live.
- Ask yourself throughout the day: is this activity giving me energy or draining me?
- Be humble enough to realize what you are not good at.
- Self-esteem is great if you earn it. But if you have no gas in the car, faking your gas gauge won’t make the car run longer.
91 people saved this idea