How To Build The Self-Confidence You Need To Win At Life - Darius Foroux
Skills everyone can benefit from
- Emotional intelligence: Understanding other people’s emotions and how to respond to them.
- Self-awareness: Try to understand why you do what you do, what you can do better, and what you’re doing well. Know yourself.
- Problem-solving: Identifying issues, find and evaluate different solutions and choose the most appropriate option.
This is a professional note extracted from an online article.
Lack Of Self-Confidence
... is associated with:
- loneliness and feeling left out
- Lower academic achievement
- Lower life satisfaction
“Self-confidence without competence is of as little use as is competence without self-confidence.”
Building Your Self-Confidence
You become more self-confident if you become better at what you do.
The process goes like this:
- Improve your competencies
- Put them into practice
- See results
- Grow more confident
"Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.”
EXPLORE MORE AROUND THESE TOPICS: