- Rethink the organization’s leadership model to include the concepts of innovation, growth, inclusion, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Identify the likely digital leaders in the organization: Determine who can be the investors, pioneers, and transformers.
- Train potential leaders to understand the opportunity.
- Ensure accountability.
- Promote younger people into leadership faster.
- Foster risk-taking and experimentation through leadership strategy.
- Move beyond traditional leadership training:Focus on leadership strategy, emphasizing culture, empowerment, risk-taking, knowledge sharing, exposure, matrix management, and building talent as guides.
106 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Leadership disrupted: Pushing the boundaries
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the o...
- Skills Needed In Digital Leaders
- Demographics And Leadership Destiny
- A Digital Leader's Cognitive Traits
- A Digital Leader's Behavioral Traits
- A Digital Leader's Emotional Traits
- Types Of Digital Leaders
- Transitioning To Digital Leadership