Success requires consistent aligned action... and the right habits ensure you keep taking meaningful action even when feeling unmotivated or uninspired.
It's easier to replace than to break an old habit.
MORE IDEAS FROM THEARTICLE
8. Choosing positivity - Consciously choose to focus on the positives every day staying aware of all the potholes.
9. Unplug - Make a habit of unwinding every day. Do whatever it takes to change your pace & unwind. It'll keep you motivated, efficient, & more resilient to stress.
10. Consistency - Consistent action goes further than the perfect plan. When you show up every day, results start showing up for you.
“ What you get by achieving your goals
is not as important as
what you become
by achieving your goals.”
1. Introspection - The habit of spending time alone routinely helps
2. Learning - The habit of staying open to improvement & new ideas
3. Read - Get in the habit of reading
“An insincere and evil friend
is more to be feared than a wild beast;
a wild beast may wound your body,
but an evil friend will wound your mind.”
4. Boundaries - To stay focused on things that truly matter develop the habit of saying no to choices not aligned with your life goals & priorities.
5. Stress management - Stress busies up the brain’s focus & it essentially becomes unable to find creative solutions. Develop a habit of doing things that create a sense of calm & enhanced awareness.
6. Time management - Success requires discipline, staying organized, & prioritizing.
7. Move - Develop the habit of taking care of your body - exercise, maintain good posture, take care of your sleep & what you eat.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.