- Mental Distractions: Breathe and remind yourself of what is really worth your time.
- Physical Distractions: Make sure you declutter your work environment.
- Digital Distractions: Delete apps, place your phone out of the reach and turn off notifications.
- Social Distractions: Communicate your style of working to people and expectations. And use headphones.
692 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
These 10 Productivity Techniques Will Make You More Successful
- Live a 24-Hour Life
- Commit to Your Health
- Develop a Morning Routine
- Clarify Daily Priorities
- “You will never ‘find’ time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.”
- Gamify the Process With The X Method
- Crush Procrastination
- Fight The 4 Types of Distractions
- "The happiest people spend much time in a state of flow — the state in which people are so ...
- Evaluate Your Day