7. Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens
8. Try to make one room in your home as beautiful as possible
9. If old memories still upset you, write them down carefully and completely
10. Plan and work diligently to maintain the romance in your relationship
11. Do not allow yourself to become resentful, deceitful, or arrogant
MORE IDEAS FROM Beyond Order
A certain amount of creativity and rebellion must be tolerated - or welcomed, depending on your point of view - to maintain the process of regeneration. Every rule was once a creative act, breaking other rules.
"You could help direct the world, on its careening trajectory, a bit more toward heaven and a bit more away from Hell. Once having understood Hell, researched it, so to speak–particularly your own individual Hell–you could decide against going there or creating that. You could aim elsewhere. You could, in fact, devote your life to this. That would give you a Meaning, with a capital M."
"You’re not as nice as you think. And you’re not as useless as you think"
❤️ Brainstash Inc.