It's where your brain specifically seeks the hit of dopamine you get from crossing off small tasks and ignores working on larger, more complex ones.
420 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
5 Ways to Track Your Progress (And Why it's so Important) - RescueTime
- Completion bias
- Small wins and motivation
- “Most of us make advances small and large every single day, but we fail to notice them because...
- Why we feel busier than ever
- Tracking progress is a powerful tool
- Break out large tasks
- Set daily quotas
- Track your metrics on a calendar
- Write in a diary
- “The more frequently people experience that sense of progress, the more likely they are to be ...
- “If you want to summarize the habits of successful people into one phrase, it’s this: successf...