- Recall positive life events.
- Help others and remind yourself that you can impact the world and feel happier.
- Practice mindfulness that makes you more present and increases happiness and resilience.
- Express gratitudeby telling people or writing about what you feel thankful for.
- Identify and remind yourself of your strengths to feel capable and confident. Reflect on the qualities that helped you succeed in the past.
- Practice forgivenessby letting go of past hurt and anger, but still protect yourself.
- Find and keep deep real-world social connections to avoid the scientifically proven toll of loneliness and increase well-being.
101 people saved this idea