- Thinking strategically: The ability to see past today’s issues and focus on a longer term destination.
- Setting a visionary destination: The ability to establish a positive future in the minds of others that doesn’t exist today.
- Thinking inventively: The ability to conceptualize a working solution that can ultimately convert into a tangible product-service offering.
- Generating imaginative ideas: The ability to see and articulate possibilities that are not purely grounded in experience.
- Thinking creatively: The ability to offer new thoughts on subject areas that others have not considered.
- Pioneering new ideas: The ability to create a new line of thought that has not yet been proven in practice.
- Brainstorming new ideas: The ability to work with others to co-create new ideas and new solutions.
81 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Identify Your Workplace Strengths
- Identifying your workplace strengths
- Envision strength
- Characteristics of the “Envision” workplace strength
- Design strength
- Characteristics of the “design” workplace strength
- Build strength
- Characteristics of the “build” workplace strength
- Operate Strength
- Characteristics of the “operate” workplace strength