- Implement standard processes: The ability to get work done effectively, efficiently, and consistently, using a repeatable series of actions.
- Implement step-by-step procedures: The ability to get work done using an established set of instructions or checklists.
- Implement important projects: The ability to execute a planned set of activities to achieve a significant organizational or physical change.
- Implement integrated programs: The ability to unify—and manage as a group—a series of projects to holistically achieve enterprise results.
- Implement proven methods: The ability to use well-established procedures to improve enterprise performance.
- Implement practical solutions: The ability to solve problems by applying tools and techniques that are proven to be sufficient, rather than state of the art.
- Implement roles and responsibilities: The ability to systematically execute activities through the enterprise’s organizational structure.
50 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Identify Your Workplace Strengths
- Identifying your workplace strengths
- Envision strength
- Characteristics of the “Envision” workplace strength
- Design strength
- Characteristics of the “design” workplace strength
- Build strength
- Characteristics of the “build” workplace strength
- Operate Strength
- Characteristics of the “operate” workplace strength