- Mindsets are unique to everyone.
- Mindsets are created by experiences.
- Mindsets create blind spots. They provide us with fragmented ways of looking at the world.
- Mindsets are self-deceptive.
- Mindsets shape our everyday lives. Changing our lives means shifting our mindsets.
- Mindsets create our shared world. They are a powerful leverage point for cultural and systemic change.
- Mindsets can be transcended, using mindfulness.
502 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
The nature of mindsets
- “It is not primarily our physical selves that limit us but rather our mindset about our phy...
- Describing the nature of mindsets
- The three basic mindsets
- “We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims.”
- “You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What yo...