Mentorship seems to imply that inexperience is mentored by more experience. If you seek out a mentor at work, you may find this person could be your peer. But no matter who it is, mentorship provides perspective, a point of view that may help you not beat yourself up and give you a better understanding of where you areso you are not caught in a mental overanalysis game. - John M. O'Connor, Career Pro Inc.
24 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Perfection Paralysis: How To Step Back And Stop Overanalyzing Your Work
- Consider Your Constraints
- Take Small Steps
- Define And Visualize Success
- Strive Toward 'Best For Now'
- The Importance And Measure Of Success
- Celebrate Small And Large Wins
- Seek Mentorship
- Assess Your Impact
- Set An Action Deadline
- Get Outside Feedback
- Fully Understand The Expectations
- Follow A 'Recover And Release' Mindset